When it comes to dynamics and overall sound quality nothing beats raw power except clean power. With the Moto 600.4 amplifier that is exactly what you get delivering 150 watts into 4 channels at 2 or 4 ohms giving your speakers more than enough dynamics power to satisfy even the most demanding listeners without taxing your factory charging system beyond its limits. The Moto 600.4’s patent pending power supply design achieves a mind staggering 90+ efficiency allowing you to get full power without needing a ton of power form your bike.
Compact, elegant, and yet full of unmatchable power the Moto 600.4 is small enough to fit inside the factory fairing of all 2000 – 2015 HD full fairing motorcycles without the need of modifications, custom installations or devaluing your motorcycle. Its compact size allows you to achieve that personalized “Big Sound” without the loss of valuable bag space.
- Multi-channel amplifier (Four Channels)
- Microprocessor Class-D design
- Designed and Engineered by Robert Zeff
- High frequency power supply design for improved signal transparency and overall sound quality
- Built in internal fan for additional cooling
- Remote location status indicator lead for easy relocation of the amplifiers onboard diagnostics indicator.
- Full range amplifier design
- PP Coated and treated design componnts for the highest level of environmental protection
- Single side plug and play (PNP) connection design
- Quick Disconnect speaker terminal plugs.
- Audiophile Class D output filter networks.
- Detailed microprocessor controlled protection
- Large, High Frequency switching power supplies
- RCA Inputs are compatible with speaker level inputs.
- Fault Codes Storage of the last protection code detected
- Hi Signal to Noise Ratio without compromising power output.
- Fully Balanced Input Stage significantly increases flexibility
- Ultra Low ESR, High capacity power supply storage capacitors
- Bridged Mode Auto Detect Turn-on works with most chip based OEM Head units.
- Precision filtering isolates the power supply reducing unwanted interference in radio reception
|Moto Amplifier Manual Download Here||-Download Here-|
|4 Channels @ 4 ohms||150 Watts|
|4 Channels @ 2 ohms||150 Watts|
|2 Channels @ 4 ohms||300 Watts (Bridged)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Crossover Range||50Hz – 550kHz|
|Bass Boost||0 – 12dB|
|Bass Boost Freq||45Hz|
|Remote level control included||No|
|Input Sensitivity (Low)||200mV – 3.5V|
|Remote status indicator extension||Included|
|Built in cooling fan||Yes|
|Connections Trpe||Pigtail (PNP) Style|
|Pigtail Harness Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||8.125″(L) x 5.43″(W) x 1.8″(H)|